Feed Us 5 Feed Us 5

Wayyy to laggy.

Chaos Truck Chaos Truck

I think this game is pretty cool! it is a nice games for kids to play! 5 stars!

Gangsta Cat Gangsta Cat

Loading time was too long, graphics and artwork were done seemingly too quick. No stars. Next time, try and add original artwork. Nice concept although.

3D Animated Chocolate 3D Animated Chocolate

I can't understand this. The game is in a different language and contains various links to different sites. No stars.

Stickman Death Park Stickman Death Park

I am giving this no stars because of the length. It is so short and there is only one level. The motions aren't very obvious and the grammar at the ending is broken. I like the idea though. It reminds me of casualty.

COLORUS COLORUS

This deserves a daily feature. Hands down. Awesome concept! So abstract and creative! -RedGlassGaming

NG-Duelled NG-Duelled

I like the idea. It is like a pico themed bejeweled. I give 3 stars. Not bad. -RedGlassGaming

Classic Tic-Tac-Toe Classic Tic-Tac-Toe

This is neat! I really like how simple it is. Brings be back to elementary school! -RedGlassGaming

Duncan Lady Duncan Lady

Eh, you did okay if this is your first. I'm sure it does take some time to create a decent sound board. I'm giving this 2 stars because the background is just pain white. Some artwork would have been nice. Otherwise, great job kid!

Newgrounds SIM v 1.2 Newgrounds SIM v 1.2

LOVE IT! This game is brilliant. It is also quite the paradox! Artwork is nice and the code is perfect. Keep it up! - Red Glass Gaming